sabfiabija Admin replied

292 weeks ago

The Lost In Space Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the year 2058, the Earth will soon be uninhabitable after the irreversible effects of pollution and global warming! Professor John Robinson, lead scientist of the Jupiter 2 Mission, will lead his family to the habitable planet Alpha Prime to prep it for colonization. The Jupiter 2 is equipped with a hyperdrive that allows faster-than-light travel, which will eventually be employed to evacuate the citizens of Earth. However hypergates must be constructed on Earth and Alpha Prime to provide stable points of departure and arrival. Dr. Zachary Smith is bribed by a terrorist organization to sabotage the mission, and ends up an unwilling stowawaythe ship blasts off.
With the Earth running short of natural energy resources the Jupiter mission to colonize and exploit Alpha Prime seems to be the only chance of survival. Professor John Robinson ('William Hurt' ) together with his wife Maureen, his family and fighter pilot Don West (lead a desperate attempt to create a Hyper-Gate in orbit around the planet Alpha Prime to enable the rescue of Earth to begin. However, others have different reasons for reaching Alpha Prime and Dr. Smith sabotages the Jupiter 2 but fails to get clear and becomes an unwelcome stowaway aboard the ship. To escape the gravitational pull of the sun the Hyper-Drive is fired and the Jupiter 2, after a trip through hyperspace, emerges into a completely unknown part of the galaxy. A search of the star charts reveals that they are completely lost in an uncharted sector of space but this is only the beginning of their problems…
I just finished watching Lost In Space not 5 minutes ago. I wanted to come downstairs and get on the web to let everybody know that I thought this film was a lot of fun. There wasn't much at the video store tonight, so I picked up this movie. I had been avoiding it for awhile because it just seemed like a bad idea. I haven't liked movies made from television programs in the past, except for the Star Trek films. Lost In Space had very professional directing and a good story. I believe the story could have been better thought out because it almost lost me in confusion for a few minutes. The special effects were dazzling. The cast was exceptional, although I'm getting bored with Gary Oldman's portrayals of evil men. The Dr. Smith character was a walk in the park for Oldman. I just want to say that William Hurt is one of the most under-rated actors around. He holds this film together. If I have one complaint about the film at all, it is the length. Someone should have trimmed this one of about 20 minutes. There are a lot of scenes that really don't lead anywhere. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this film.
I saw this back in the cinema back in 1998 I liked it then and although parts are a bit wobbly (the special effects at times & Penny's video diaries) overall I still find it GREAT Fun today.<br/><br/>Get the home projector out and Give it a Go…<br/><br/>The special effects at times now look a bit dated but some still hold up well today, I loved the Jupiter tribute at the beginning (original TV design ship becomes a super duper modern one when it reaches high Earth orbit)<br/><br/>Most of the characters are super Fun…<br/><br/>Matt LeBlanc's best film playing the macho character Don West <br/><br/>William Hurtthe father is terrific (he's always been a good actor)<br/><br/>Heather Graham a spunky, sexy lady and more than a match for poor Don.<br/><br/>Mimi Rogersthe mother with a bit of attitude. <br/><br/>Gary OldmanDr Zachary Smith is entertaining viewing "GIVE MY REGARDS TO OBLIVION" (i'm sure Tom Cruise would approve) <br/><br/>Even Will Robinson (Jack Johnson) has something about him here.<br/><br/>The real weak links (sadly) are Penny Robinson & the stupid and badly done Blarb creature but if you can overlook them or at least live with them? there's a lot of fun to be had here…<br/><br/>A super ship, good cast & some terrific scenes in which the crew encounter a huge ship occupied by a swarm of metal spiders, a crash landing on an ice planet, time travel and a GREAT ending with the Jupiter 2 making it's way through the Planet (that's breaking up) only to encounter a black hole! oh and the early pre-title sequence is good too with Major Don West helping his mate in a space battle :)<br/><br/>Keep your eyes peeled for cameo's from three of the original TV series cast members (the mother shows upWill is messing with his computer device turning her into Rambo etc) and the two daughters from this 1960's series show upreporters at the launch.<br/><br/>This is for me an under-rated and FUN sci-fi adventure movie far more deserving of a rating higher than the current 5.1.<br/><br/>I give it a solid 7.
This effects-loaded extravaganza has more trouble finding its dramatic bearings than the Space Family Robinson has in figuring out where the heck in the universe they are.
SImple answer - it's not Matt Le Blanc under the helmet. Because the actor was also busy filming the TV series "Friends" at the same timemaking this movie, a double was used for this sequence to allow for some flexibility in the actor's schedule.<br/><br/>Also, because he's a military officer, his helmet is more advanced and protective than the ones used by the Robinsons.
hindi Everything's Gonna Be Okay free downloadBad Boys for Life full movie hd downloadThe Just malayalam movie download1980 Moscow Revelation online freeEpisode 1.40 full movie download mp4A Jailhouse Divided full movie hd 720p free downloadNeutron vs. the Maniac tamil dubbed movie downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Pootie TangThe Girl from the Naked Eye full movie free downloadBet on the Goddess! full movie 720p download

last edited 214 weeks ago by sabfiabija
Please log in to post a reply.